The Pop-in stage 3 coverall bib is easy to care for with waterproof and stain resistant materials that can be simply wiped clean. It comes with a handy pocket and crumb catcher and is suitable from 6-18 months.
Whether it is dinner time or just messy play, our versatile long sleeved bib will help keep any little nipper clean and dry. Easy to care for, our Pop-in stage 3 coverall bib is waterproof, wipe clean and stain resistant.
From their neck to their knees and all the bits in between the Pop-in coverall bib has it covered!
Our Pop-in bib stage 3 comes with a handy crumb catching pocket and popper fastenings at the neck for easy use.
* Waterproof membrane to keep baby's clothes dry
* Easy to care for with wipe clean and stain resistant materials
* Long sleeves for mess free mealtimes and creative play!
* Handy pocket and crumb catcher
* Simple side popper closing for a snug soft fit round the neck and simple to tie at the back
* Our bibs are machine washable at 40 degrees. Do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
100% polyester laminate with TPU membrane
Our newest endangered print stories tie in nicely in an odd kind of way with the #stayhome message we have all been used to hearing and the strange situation of lockdown we have found ourselves navigating over the past nine weeks or so. I think many of us during this time have discovered new walks and wildlife right on our doorsteps!
The prints were inspired by the beauty and diversity of the British countryside and in particular a summer’s garden. We want to use The Garden Collection to shine a spotlight on the fact you really don’t have to travel to the other side of the world to see beautiful creatures who need help and whose existence is sadly threatened for one reason or another. Endangered animals are right here walking, flying and buzzing around us all every single day in our very own back gardens!